Was she trying to give a hint for me to take or being sincere but still brake up with me?

Okay so we met online of course and we been together (happily) for 6 months but about 2 weeks earlier she said she is going camping with her father because it's a family tradition and I thought of okay that's fine but then she ignored my text and calls for 3 days then while I was sleeping and she knew I was sleeping she said "I love you we have a soul connection and we will be together again in a few months just stay strong and wait for me. I love you remember that". I texted her every day when she was so called camping on Facebook just saying hi or good morning or some days I missed her more and said more. Then a few days ago I sent a message on Instagram and she read it. I thought what the he'll. So I tried getting in contact making sure she was okay and such but then she blocked me and had all her friends block me. If you want to know more just text me. Thank you for reading all or this.
3
6