Crazy Ex, what should I do?

We broke up the last February, it was the first relationship for both of us. I won't go into details, but it was horrible... She tried to change me, she was starting a fight over nothing and over exaggerating etc. So the next June comes and she watches me in an Instagram live that I am doing. I am not keeping any bad feelings for anyone, so I just say how my life went in the last months that we weren't talking. After that she found confidence and start texting me... at first she was asking advise for a YouTube channel that she wanted to make, I gave her some programms and left. But then she was texting just to chat and she was asking personal stuff... after a while a mutual friend told me that she thought that we were friends again... that's pretty offensive in many ways, I just told the friend to tell her to stop! Fast forward to August (6 fucking months after the break up) and a friend from the other side of the country visited. He has many friends in my hometown so when I am not available he can hangout with other people, somehow he ended up in a same group with my ex. She started asking my friend many personal stuff about me like "what he is doing with his life" "in what town he wants to move out for university" etc... Thank God the friend is trustworthy and didn't answer a single thing. For now I blocked her from Instagram, if that thing goes on I will apply for interim measures to her... What's your opinion for the whole thing?
Crazy Ex, what should I do?
Add Opinion