Tips for working things out a second time around?

My ex and I broke up end of April.. things were different then. First, I was experiencing extreme anxiety which I’m not being treated for, I had very high expectations, was always rushing things with us and pressuring him constantly, and I always expected him to spend a certain amount of time with me.. I am not implying he is perfect by any means, but he wanted to just take things at a slower pace and ease into the relationship. We recently started seeing each other again, I took the pressure off and so we see eachother spontaneously-which could be once a week or every two weeks. I have been staying busy, and before the only thing I seemed to make a priority was HIM and I had no balance so it went downhill fast. I let him reach out to me half the time, and If I don’t hear from him, I don’t get anxious or worried anymore.. we’re definitely not out of the woods yet.. I figure if we’re meant to be together it will happen naturally and not me making him feel forced. I can see why he wanted to be alone though, because I made him feel like being in a relationship meant no freedom..
Tips for working things out a second time around?
Add Opinion