I can't stop thinking about my EX?

I'm in a very happy relationship with my boyfriend and have been for 2 years now. However I just can't stop thinking about my EX for some reason, not in a romantic way or anything like that. I just wonder how he is doing and what he's been up to.

He is a very nice guy and I wish we had ended on better terms, we were both young at the time and I didn't know what I wanted. I don't know what to do I can't stop thinking about him :/

I don't want to be with him or anything like that, we weren't compatible in that way. I just miss having him as a friend. We used to do so many fun things together and we have a lot of the same interests.

I want to message him, but I'm scared that my boyfriend would get mad at me. Also I think he probably doesn't care about me anymore and probably hates me :( but I can't get him out of my mind, I don't know why? Any ideas why I can't stop thinking about him, I haven't even seen him in over 2 years.

Please help :(
I can't stop thinking about my EX?
1
0