Why rude girl now extremely happy to see me? And why her friends smile when they met me on street?

I started to date girl. I was really polite with her but I was busy. I rescheduled date.
She was angry and she ghosted me. I wrote her only one message and she left me on seen. I did not contact her after that.
6 months later I met her in club I tried to say "Hi", but response very rude and mean.
She almost explode from anger.
Again I response kindly like mature person.
Yesterday one year after that I met her accidentally she was extremely happy to see me.
She asked me where I am now. What I doing. She asked me where I traveled. She knew all about me, I deleted her from my social media but she knew all about my life.
I deleted her from my social media before one year but she reveled her self now. She stalking me.
She is in long-distance relationship almost one year. Why she was happy and why she asking me about my life after she was rude and after almost 2 years.
Also I notice all her friends ( I did not met them but I know they are friends ) and her friends do not know I know them. They allways smile when they see me.
Sometimes I feel uncomfortable.
Why rude girl now extremely happy to see me? And why her friends smile when they met me on street?
Add Opinion