Should mistresses be charged along with the man when he kills his wife to avoid divorce?

Also when it happens to be a woman who kills husband obviously.
I love true crime. I have personally noticed that about 90% of spouses who kill one another their is someone else involved. Women do it for the life insurance but men do it for another woman.
A recent tragic story has the woman seeking revenge. Jannair Gerardot killed mistress then herself after 24 years of
marriage. https://people.com/crime/jennair-gerardot-killed-husband-mistress-killed-herself/

Another recent story has me thinking they should charge the woman or at least not let the bitch make money off of it. The Chris Watt case. There was no abuse. He told investigators while in prison that he wished he had never met Nichol. He said he had a happy marriage before meeting her then he became obsessed with her. He killed his pregnant wife and 1 and 3 yr old daughters.
After news broke he confessed his girlfriend Nichol immediately searched how much money did Scott Peterson mistress make from her book deal.
4
2