I started dating a married man who has now blocked me on every platform, advice please?

I met a guy in my gym 3 weeks ago that I've noticed looking at me for the past few months. I'm a very shy girl so I wouldn't usually approach a man but I decided to tell him he looked in great shape and asked if he was single to which he replied YES.

We began texting that day and he eventually admitted he is married a year and a half but his marriage is on the rocks and only continues his relationship to gain a British passport (he's albanian)

The more we talked over the past couple of weeks I guess the attraction grew, and we began meeting secretly at his workplace, getting intimate and continuing texting and calling although we act as strangers in the gym.

He asked me to wait 6 months to get out of his relationship so he could be with me but unexpectedly his wife packed her bags and left 2 days ago. Since he has been extremely stressed but still consistent about us and a potential future together, he even asked me to attend his solicitors meeting this Thursday.

One thing I have noticed is that he doesn't trust me at all, he constantly asks me if I belong to him (although we have just met) and asks me to promise I will be a 'good girl' whenever he is working or away. He tries to check my phone and any time it makes a sound he demands to see who is contacting me, even if it's my mother. He has told me face to face he is jealous of me because he is so attracted to me and wants me for himself and claims he can see men giving me the eye at all times although I never notice.

The other night we were in bed together and my ex boyfriend called (we are good friends) which I have explained countless times. He actually got dressed, forced me to get dressed and kicked me out of the house, saying he couldn't be with a woman he couldn't trust and talks to 100 men.
He also snatched my phone and went through my contacts, through my whatsapps and my texts before closing the door and blocking me.
2 mo
I tried to call and an argument ensued, harsh words exchanged and he subsequently blocked me on every platform after saying he needed space and we could talk tomorrow (today) he still hasn't been in touch. I haven't bothered to contact him as he clearly doesn't want to speak to me but I just do not understand how men liking me reflects on my character.

I just can't understand why he thinks I am unfaithful from attention i receive from other men.
2 mo
I feel too nervous to even go to the gym as I normally do because that's how we met and we always attend at around the same time, am I in the wrong here? i kept my options open as I knew he was still married, regardless of how he felt about his wife.

He has made me feel as though I am an awful person for being wanted by more than one man.
3
3