How do I keep him from breaking up with me then asking me out again over and over why can't he just stay with me when we get back together every time?

Me and the father of our child have spilt up, he breaks up with me like every 2+ weeks. We have been on and off for 5 years. Not once have we lived in different places. Even though we aren't together we still live together, sleep in the same bed every night etc. He says every time that "we are done for god this time every time" but after like 1-2 weeks of being split up he asks me out again every time. I don't understand. When we aren't together I watch him text other women, go see other women, but lie about what he is going to do even though we aren't together why lie? I don't go out seeing guys or text them because I love him and I don't have a desire to text other men. So I just wait for him until he asks for me back. What do I do? I love this man so much and we got married but its like he don't see it as that he sees it as us just dating like teenagers because he just "breaks up" with me. He's my longest relationship, and we have a two year old daughter. He is 25 and Im 21
How do I keep him from breaking up with me then asking me out again over and over why can't he just stay with me when we get back together every time?
Add Opinion