Is going on a dating app a month after breaking up with my ex okay?

Ok so I know the internet is unsafe and finding dates online is looked down upon. However, I go on a teen "friend making app," which is really teen tinder in disguise a lot. I went on there before I got into a relationship with my ex, took a break, and then got back on it again when we broke up a month ago.

I'm not the type of girl to send nudes or dirty talk or anything. However I do flirt for fun sometimes. The only issue is that I met a guy on this app who seems genuine and to really like me. Though I'm aware this is the internet and we're 17 so it will most likely lead nowhere, I also realize there is the potential for us to keep talking and meet one day (with my mom's permission) and I know I'm not over my ex yet.

Should I tell this new guy that I'm not over my ex or just keep flirting/texting him without mentioning it? I don't want to use this guy, but I also really love talking to him. Any advice?
15
5