Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me Back...What Should I Do?!

First of all, I am 16 & my ex-bf Ken is 16. We dated for 1 year and 1/2. After dating 5 months, I went on a trip with my mom along the east coast that we had planned BEFORE I met Ken. I met up with a guy named Matt for a couple hours who I had a previous very romantic, long-distance relationship with. I wasn't sure which one I loved, so I felt it was necessary to see him. I had promised Ken that I wouldn't, though. Matt kissed me,& we had a semi-romantic time together. But upon returning, this encounter caused me to realize it was Ken whom I loved. When I was telling him about my trip, he found out & I admitted it. He stuck with me the whole year after finding out, but with troubles along the way. I knew I had made a big mistake, & he eventually forgave me. for our 1 and 1/2 year anniversary, he got me a ring, & told me that there was no going back now & he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. (He's the type of person that believes VERY strongly in these things. He wouldn't lie or break promises). Soon after, school started and he told me that he loved me, but didn't feel it in his heart anymore & thought we should break up. He didn't give me any good reasons.It's been a little over 2 mo.s since then, and I have dated a few guys, but all ended very quickly. Ken hasn't dated any1. I reconnected with Matt over AIM, & he was having troubles with his slutty girlfriend & they broke up...My mom & I recently made plans to go to Florida for Christmas break to stay with Matt at his house down there. We're excited, & I hope to make him feel better about his last relationship...I like to "fix" people, make them better.All this time, I've posed little questions to Ken asking "do you think maybe someday in the future we'll get back 2gether?" & he always responded with no. I didn't think he'd be coming back anytime soon.But just last night, we were talking on AIM, and he told me how much he missed me & that all this time he has been trying to forget me & try to pretend he doesn't love me when he really does. It was painful to love me...We webcammed & were happy to see each other's faces & were smiling a lot :]He called me & we talked for almost 3 hours & for 1 hour, he professed his love for me continuously. He just kept saying I love you holly, I love you...do you get it yet? & I said I love you too back many times. I really truly DO love him.So all in all, he wants to get back 2gether. This is my 2nd chance to do something about it this time, to not go. To prove I love him. But if I go to Florida, we probably won't get back 2gether anytime soon, if at all. But the tickets are non-refundable and if I cancel, I have to come up with $1,200 on my own to pay back my father and Matt, and figure out some way 2 explain it 2 him & his mother.I don't want to make a mistake in losing this man that I love with all my heart & want to possibly marry someday. We can't get back 2gether till senior yr anyways because this yr is focused on school. Should I go? or find $1,200?
Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me Back...What Should I Do?!
Add Opinion