What does my husband want?

My husband says it’s over... he says he doesn’t want me... also he says he don’t give a f$$$ about me. So I have decided to obtain an attorney for divorce... I payed that fee... I asked him if he could help pay the filing fee which is 495... we each could pay half... he refuses to pay half.. telling me I should pay for it. So I asked are you willing to sit in a house with someone for a year who you don’t want to be with just bc you don’t want to help pay filing fee. If you want to get rid of me so bad why not help pay for half. Stop holding up the process. Then I told I was going to move out with the kids. He told me he would call the police on me. So I told him I would give him the address and we can pick days the kids can come stay over there with him. I asked what does he think is fair. No response and not cooperative. I am not trying to keep him from his kids. That’s why I asked him what does he think is fair... I am confused by what he wants... I feel he is angry and bitter but he is not sure if he wants a divorce or not... I am willing to give him the divorce he is the one not cooperating with me.
What does my husband want?
Add Opinion