Ex said he's considering getting back with me but now I found someone else?

All I wanted was for my exboyfriend who dumped me two months ago to want me back and now that he's coming around and considering it and saying he misses me, I don't know what to do. I know that he's really busy and doesn't have time to put effort into me or see me very much. And he was really a huge jerk when he dumped me.

Now I met this other guy who is nice and knows how to be a boyfriend and is really into me and I'm starting to have feelings for him. The problem is I still feel attached to my ex and am afraid to let him go. I still really love my ex and am attracted to him very much. This new guy seems great but if I hadn't met him I'd be trying to get back with me ex. Now I don't know what to do :\

All of my friends say I'd be an idiot to go back to my ex after how he treated me but I still feel like I belong to him..we were each others firsts and everything.

5
4