My boyfriend asked me what I would do if he broke up with me, does that mean he’s thinking of breaking up with me?

I was talking to my boyfriend today and he asked me what I would do if he broke up with me. I told him that I would obviously cry and he asked why and I said how I love him and I don’t want to lose him, blah blah all that stuff. Then he wanted to do a “sketch” and pretend we were breaking up. I thought it was a bit weird but I agreed. After we did that he then told me a tip that his dad told him to do if he wanted to break up with a girl. Basically it was to just distant yourself from your girlfriend and slowly start to not care until she breaks up with you. I told him that’s a horrible idea because personally that would just make me think I’m not enough for him and it would hurt more. He said he would still do that and I said he couldn’t because I knew about it now. Anyway, does all this sound like he’s planning to break up with me?
2
1