Why do you think some women are comfortable and or okay with having sex and getting impregnanted by different men throughout their lives?

And is that called serial monogamy?

My ex's ex-wife has two kids from two different men (one of them including him. He was the first husband). I just don't understand how someone can make a "lifetime" committment with vows and everything and not even that, but to see, hear, taste, smell and touch another person for like three years, even have a baby with them, and then divorce, and then do that to someone else? Like get that intimate with them in that way? ! I just really don't get it! Why do some people "fall in love" multiple times in their lives? ! Or did they not really love my ex that much? ! And was just after a greed card, or a baby, etc? ! Because like right after she had the baby, they divorced and she said that he was abusive towards her. If that was the case, then why did she endure it for that long? ! Geez , if I was scared for my life, I would have left A LOT earlier than that!
1
2