What to say to husband if he claims he doesn’t love me?

My husband and I got into an heated argument and he texted me this:

”You can’t love someone you think is trash , you can’t love a used piece of trash, I will never respect you and maybe that’s the answer for everything. You are my wife yes but I don’t think I love you i think we just grew to get used to each other I grew to accept the fact you fucked everyone before you married I grew to accept the face that your a whore and it is what it is. So no I don’t fucking love you and stop expecting shit from me that someone that truly loves you would fucking do. Okay if that’s what you want you got the wrong fucking spot stop expecting shit from
Me now get the fuck out of my life or stay and leave me the fuck alone”

now i didn’t fuck anyone and never cheated in my life. He just exaggerated shit. I’m heartbroken and I don't know how to reply. Should I say okay? Or wow? We have been fighting all day but thisbtext really hurt my feelings
2
1