Talking again with my ex/feeling stupid?

Well me and my ex crush had broke up 2 years ago, I deleted everything about him but haven’t blocked him as I think it’s a childish thing, however he was sending me from time to time but I never read or answered his messages, few months ago he texted me and I did answer him as I moved on, we still talking and he’s treating me way better and flirting with me, he makes me feel loved and like the prettiest girl in the world, even though he is taken now and I have no feelings for him, and always trying to be formal because I’m aware of that what he does is wrong, I just can’t understand why things are going with me this way, like why my exs always text me back? Why I can’t be like others and just cut things off, why did I answerer him from the first place? and why he still having my phone number? because that’s makes me uncomfortable somehow I don’t know if I should trust him as a friend again or what, especially that he is taken and I do respect his girlfriend a lot, and that he tries to talk about s** a lot and I do change the topic and he keep asking for selfies I just feel too bad about myself and feel so stupid because that makes me feel used, any advice please? :(
Talking again with my ex/feeling stupid?
Add Opinion