So am I a cheater?

I am 24 dating a 19 y/o

She still lives at home and her family hates me so they want her to breakup with me. Her family rule is "if you are under our roof you listen to us"

So she told me this and we took a step back. I mean we make out and talk everyday but still.

She told me how this guy was trying to talk to her but she was ignoring him. I told her to block him. And she said "I won't cause his father is my boss. So it's weird" I said "block that asshole. No one hits on my woman" she said "I am not your woman" well she blocked him.

Days later she was told that I flirt with the new girl at work. I gave her my phone and she saw a bunch of snaps between us. I told her it was for work but she saw we had a work group snapchat. We had a huge fight. And i left.

By chance a week later I slept and dated the new girl at work. When my ex found out she said "I knew you were cheating"

How would that come across as I was?
So am I a cheater?
2
2