If a guy told you that his wife got an incurable disease and he did what I describe below to her, what would you think of him?

This is 100% true, and if you are a normal person, will make you sick to your stomach!

A guy, I only know vaguely, and ran into, told me that his wife went into a rehabilitation hospital with an incurable disease and would never be coming out.

He said that he found a new girl within 2 months of her diagnosis and admittance and went to the hospital and told her that he was divorcing her and that his new woman was moving into their house with their 3 kids.

He said she was devastated along with his kids but that he couldn't understand why.

He is telling me this looking for understanding and sympathy with the attitude of "Why should I have to suffer along with her". ... LIKE WHAT? ... aren't there wedding vows that cover that?

Wouldn't this even be a form of child abuse? I can not even imagine the anguish and turmoil that she must be going through and laying in the hospital dying unable to do anything about it! "What kind of a monster did I marry", must be on her mind! What am I missing here?

... if I had a brick in my hand at the time I would be in jail right now for homicide I think!

What would you think about someone like this and/or say to him?

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP, I PROMISE!

... I really want to know what you think... PLEASE?
A. What he is doing to his wife is ourtageous! ... If I had a brick and was there, I would be in jail with you!
B. You are not looking at this from his side. He wants to have sex and companionship and she will never again be able to provide either to him, it makes sense that he would want to be able to do this
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Wife Deserting/Child Abusing" survey
Vote C
GirlGuy
38
21