Help me please I’m going through a real rough time and I just need some advice? Is my boyfriend crazy or is it me?

I have given my boyfriend a ultimatum for five years and I told him if he doesn’t respect my boundaries that I’m gonna be done. Because he has been getting on my Facebook he’s literally logining in from his phone and doesn’t he has the passwords.
He believe me when I’m with my friends thinks I’m with guys or just thinks weird weird things. Not all the time tho sometimes he will just want me to contact him a lot which is still annoying ANYWAYS I’ve been feeling like I’m not into this relationship anymore (makes sense) I have been checking his phone to see how much he keeps tabs on me so I guess maybe I’m in the wrong for doing that. But I definitely don’t have his passwords to any social media platform nor would I want any. Tonight I looked through it and he’s tracking my location... when I’m at fucking MACYS ! Like come the fuck on... I just feel so done. He is VERY faithful and for the most part nice to me... but I feel so disrespected By this and I have told him that. I literally haven’t been sleeping with him because of it. I’m just so scared because I don’t make enough to support myself and it really blows to be 25 moving back in with my parents I just feel so lost literally crying as I’m writing this.
4
2