How do I get over a girl I known for six years?

We started off as friends, bestfriends, then dated over a year. We were a power couple, then sh*t got toxic with her. Of course, I have Borderline Personality Disorder and detaching myself is extra hard. I really tried my damn hardest with her, despite having the illness I got. I told the truth, never cheated, tried to make her happy 24/7, gave the relationship my all. And she did too at first. Then she got drunk and sent other guys vids of her fingering her a**hole. I was pissed but try to forgive it since she was drunk. She started invalidating everything how I feel, and if she didn't get her way, I was a "d*ck" or whatever. I try to talk everything out. I'm not a "nice guy". I tried to make her happy af but at the same time, and excuse me for being this way I'm just pissed, but I'm not letting this b*tch run me over. She's highly family oriented, doesn't really have any friends, hangs out with noone, got a c new 2018 I'm only the second person she slept with (I know she's not lying I known her forever) and she's only 21. She was perfect besides she stopped giving af and just turned into this heartless b*tch. After an argument, where we agreed to stop talking for like a week, she just randomly blocked me on everything and took down her relationship status on Facebook. I got SUPER depressed, and yes I know, I shouldn't have, but I attempted suicide. Again, I'm a Borderline. And I have much more going on in life. I feel like she wasn't really there for me as I was for her. Whenever I was upset she'd pretty much ignore me... my friend reached out on snap and told her what happened and she did not give a crap. She seems different these past weeks. She went from sending selfies crying saying "I miss you" and how she wants my kids, and as soon as I got my phone back she stopped caring again. I know she's on her period but nobody acts like this during that.
How do I get over a girl I known for six years?
Add Opinion