Dealing with someone you love having no interest in you?

so I was with my girlfriend a long time, she became distant and lost attraction for me. I tried my hardest to salvage things but in all honesty she was already gone. So we mutually broke up but I know it's not what I wanted, I did it because I know she wanted out she just couldn't do it.
i will always love her and months on I still think abiut her constantly. i can't bring myself to block her despite seeing her liking pics of other guys, following them and talking to them. It hurts a lot and the upset and pain I've felt and anger has been really bad.
I feel almost less of a person because the person I want doesn't want me, is that normal? I have zero interest in other girls, I can't even think about another relationship and all I can think about is my ex with someone else. I feel less of a man. She was my first real girlfriend, my first intimate partner and the first person I truly loved.
any tips on how to get better? It's been six months now and although I have periods of feeling normal most of the time I'm just overwhelmed with anxiety about the whole thing.
2
2