I miss my ex, what do I say?

My ex boyfriend of 7 months dumped me out of the blue about two months ago. We never fought or had any issues, and I was heartbroken and confused when he laid it on me.
I grieved the relationship for several weeks, and with new routines starting this month I was doing fine (still sad, but doing ok).

But over the last few weeks I’ve just been so heartbroken all over again. I replay conversations he said in those final weeks about what we would do together at Christmas, etc. I miss him so much and I don't know what to do.

He was weird when I got my key back from him a month ago. We parked side by side in an empty lot and exchanged maybe 10 words, but I wished him the best. The next week I messaged him something kind about his family and received no response (didn’t expect one as he has never responded to a text without a question in it). I thought I’d be getting over him more each day, but I can’t get him out of my mind. I just miss him (and US) so so much. I feel like if I don’t say something I’ll regret it? But also am scared to be vulnerable. Any ideas?
Tell them him you miss him
Start another conversation
Don’t say anything
Vote C
GirlGuy
I miss my ex, what do I say?
2
1