This guy likes me but he has a girlfriend and he wants to break up with her but I don't want him to but I might want to try something with him?

This guy and I talk last year for awhile we met at a party I ask if he had a girlfriend but he said no and we send nudes and talked dirty and talk about the future together but I found out he lied about having a girlfriend and confronted him about it he apologized to me and said will there be something in the future I said maybe but if you are with her then no. He has been with is girl for 8 years and wants to cut things off so whatever after that he blocked me he unblock me this year after he saw me again and I apologize again and we been hanging out but he still wants to be with me and he wants to break up with her this week.
5
2