Girls, Why she keep looking and doing un necessary things?

know it’s her job to provide customer service. But So when moving to university , I go to a local hairdressers. However it’s mainly centred around woman’s hair but a few hairdressers are trained as barbers too.

But i noticed this cute hair dresser, and she keeps staring at me when I go to get my hair cut, and I keep checking her out abit because she is my type. But I never really talk to her.

However i didn’t go for 4 months due to moving back home. But she was asked to wash my hair etc. Which I was kinda glad cz she cute haha. again I know she’s an employee and I’m a customer.

Normally people just wash my hair and that’s it. But she kept giving me a really long head massage and I nearly fell asleep. It just kinda felt like she was taking her time and trying to be really good and slow and stuff must have lasted like 20 minutes.

Then she was kinda shy and asking me questions. Because I’m friends with her colleagues (barbers) I just say buy to
them when I leave and she kept staring.
1