My girlfriend split up with me as she said she wasn't ready , but I never gave her space nor time and she said we gave no chance now? just lost rn?

It's been going back and forth for a little while , like she split up with me roughly 5 weeks ago, middle of August 2019 , and 5 hours later begged for me back , I accepted , but come September 19th 2019 she said she needs to be single as her head isn't in the right state of mind. So obviously I obliged to her wishes , but at the moment I have a severe case of anxiety and was bombarding her , never gave her a chance and I didn't respect her wishes. I feel really guilty about it but I was scared , and worried she wouldn't bother and she said on Monday 22nd she still loved me , but come Wednesday that week she doesn't want to give me a chance and has blocked me, only on Facebook. She said she never trusted me because of my past, as I spoke to a few girls when we weren't together and that so I don't understand why that's an issue? I never lied to her , told her when a girl pops up ( as I have some girl mates ) & heck, even deleted instagram for her... but she calls Me a dick because I didn't give her space and wasn't treating her well, and the fact she unblocked her ex? Who cheated on her , a day after we split? I just don't know what to do, I'm only 20 and she's my first girlfriend, and I wanted it to be special, and haven't initiated contact with her for 5 days , as I still have her on snapchat, phone and done a new instagram, but I feel I should give her time, maybe a month or 2, but I'm just anxious if she'll find someone else.. I'm just in a sticky situation and I feel like any help would be appreciated:) from a male and female standpoint, but yeah she said she's giving me numerous chances when she never did , and we was only together a few months and I don't even get to redeem myself? I love her and she means everything to me but I feel guilty cos I never gave her the space and time and now she probably regrets us and hates me , so I just don't have a clie what to do... thank you for reading as it's very long haha, but any help and guidance will help:)
3
2