What should I do when my ex won’t leave me alone but I still have feelings for him?

My ex and I broke up because we grew apart, and we both made mistakes in the relationship. We had agreed to give each other space and not to talk, although we’re on good terms and are still friends.

However, my ex is pretty much acting as if we’re still together. He still wants to hang out, wants my attention, and I’m generally the first person he calls if he needs a shoulder to cry on. He also still gets jealous of me talking to other guys. Him still being around means it is impossible for me to move on, although I’m still annoyed with him about how the relationship ended. Hanging out with him brings back feelings from the past, and I can’t help but wonder if breaking up was a mistake. What should I do in this situation?
5
2