My Boyfriend Left and Didn’t Tell me he was coming back till the next day?

My boyfriend left and got on a plane, and got me to call him the next day for him to tell me He Wasn’t Coming back. I understand why, but I lashed out said some things that he took the wrong way, and he said he can’t forgive me. He’s been texting me everyday since, but last night he messaged me saying he had heard things about me, I proved my point about what he was saying being false, and he rang me, told me to text him today / I fell into it and texted him and haven’t heard back... I feel like a Fucking dick, he’s said things like “ maybe we can work on it “ and blames me for ending things because I was rash and said “ guess we are done then “ and then says things like “ this is half the reason I can’t do long distance “ but also that he was on the fence about long distance anyway.. I feel manipulated, used and embarrassed. But I just want him back even though I don’t know how long it would be till I actually got to see him again and what not... GAAAHHH
1 mo
I understand why he isn’t coming back but he could have told me to my face - and the fact he’s texted me every day since, but it’s just been somewhat arguing and how he says he doesn't want me back, but then he loves me and shit
1 mo
Is there any point holding onto hope? I’m a mess a literal mess
3
1