Ladies should I be worried?

So we dated for 5 plus years communication lack but we always made plans for the future... we talked about kids hell even got a SUV for possible kids... one night we had an ugly argument because I got drunk I dont remember what I said but it was all the stuff I disregarded through out the relationship that came out I told her we were drunk disregard it... clearly she wanted to talk about to fix it but I kept telling her disregard it we were drunk and the more I didn't talk about the more pissed off she got and heartbroken... so she pulls the trigger we are in no contact and she keeps liking on facebook these lying quote like this... I do want to get back together because I made a huge mistake but how should I feel about this? Is there hope? Clearly she's hurt...
Ladies should I be worried?
1 mo
A couple weeks later I sent her a letter accepting full apology on everything and let her know i committed a huge mistake by not talking to her about it and i would like a second chance when she's ready...
Ladies should I be worried?
1