I really don't know what to do anymore.. help please?

So there is this girl who came into my life about 4 months ago.. We became really close and we considered each other best friends. For some reason we started developing feelings for each other.. and later we exchanged love letters almost every week and gifted each other some really pretty things. It was all going good and we never hurt each other. She came over to my house one day and her parents caught her in my house. My parents were called and we both got busted for it... Its been 2 weeks since this happened and its only a week ago where she finally stopped texting me. Finally I agreed to end this relationship and asked her since things aren't working out romantically if we can be normal best friends or not. She agreed but seriously doesn't really text me anymore.. I have given up hopes. I've seen her come online every now and then but never bothers to text me. She has this layer of secrecy that I can't breach and she only tells her untrustworthy friends everything. I don't know what to do.. I'm confused.. Any thoughts on it?
I really don't know what to do anymore.. help please?
Add Opinion