PLEASE HELP! Do I give up or keep trying?

So my ex was really abusive. We broke up about 3 weeks ago, but I still love him. He keeps leading me on. He says he loves me then says he hates me. The other day he said "I want to beat the shit out of you" and I said "that's not very nice" and he said "that's as nice as you're gonna get". Then earlier today we were playing a video game and were in the same session. I got in god mode so I couldn't die. I was standing there and he was throwing tomahawks at me and shooting me and said he wishes he could do that to me in real life.

During the relationship, I was not allowed to have any friends. When he got mad at me, he would not stop until I cried. He's called me a piece of shit on our anniversary because I didn't shoot at someone in a video game. Not to mention he's broken up with me 12 times.

I'm just confused. I don't know whether to fight for him, or just give up.

And after the first 4 screenshots are 3 other ones of where he leads me on.
24
8