Breakup, bestfriends,8years, one child,?

Met this girl 8 years ago she was just home after serving 8 years in the army, she is my bestfriend , there's no question about love , we have been living tougther for about 6 of it , stubborn , won't listen , won't compromise with anything , hateful , bad attitude thinks everyone else needs to change to fit in her life? She has lots of problems mentally and physically, talks about dieing a lot , depressed , its been a hard and bumpy road for both of us she is a very selfish person, in a lot of different ways. At the moment we are not living tougther she at her dads house single father , I'm at my aunts house , been this way for 2 years cause , she likes drama and starts a lot shit with people when she doesn't get her way , creates a lot of dislikes and problems, anyone in her life that considers her a friend is a friend at a distance, they never come over or come around , she never invited over to friends , barely gets invited to her family for the holidays and then she dont stay long they always end with an argument
Updates:
1 mo
Yes she has ptsd, she went to afganstan her truck did get hit one night by an IED but she only ended up with a concussion and about 40 stitches in her leg from shrapnel? She did get an honorable dis charge? At this moment in time the va is paying our rent up for a whole year. Gave us new beds , dishes, pots and pans , silverware, everything brandnew
1 mo
Therre is nothing easy with her? They get her drink wrong at mcdonalds she makes the old lady cry and shaken
Breakup, bestfriends,8years, one child,?
Add Opinion