Is there some small part of you that may secretly hope that all your past Exes are now better off without you?

Is there some small part of you that may secretly hope that all your past Exes are now better off without you?
Read the options carefully...
No, I am a freak who actually wishes them the best in life regaurdless of how things ended.
Vote A
There may be a small practically non existant barely functional microscopic part of me that feels like that. (Don't go searching for it though.)
Vote B
I still hope that I get my wish and my Exes are burning in the constant torment of one doomed relationshit after another until they get hurt exactly the same way they hurt me!
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion