Is there some small part of you that may secretly hope that all your past Exes are now better off without you?

Read the options carefully...
No, I am a freak who actually wishes them the best in life regaurdless of how things ended.
There may be a small practically non existant barely functional microscopic part of me that feels like that. (Don't go searching for it though.)
I still hope that I get my wish and my Exes are burning in the constant torment of one doomed relationshit after another until they get hurt exactly the same way they hurt me!
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
4