I broke up with him TWICE, why after 4 months am I still constantly thinking of him 24/7, advice?

I am a 22 year old senior in college and he's 37 businessman divorcee with an 8 year old son... We've know each other for a bit over a year (mutual friends) and recently have been "on and off" since last October (consistent since March (3 months), I cut if off since he became VERY inconsistent in the beginning)... So obviously the relationship has naturally progressed now, and I began hinting at commitment, but he told me that he'd want to spend more time with me, but definitely was willing to commit in the future.. I even met his business partners and son already. After a small argument (via text) stated I state I'm not going to wait for me to give me what I want/ need and said we need time “to cool off” since it was my last week on my 5 week business trip after that week... After, we made small convo and let him know I made it back to our state. After, the awkward convo, about 2 weeks later I reached out again (another short convo), and just ended it with " Well, I hope you have a great rest of your day"

... Then the next day I see he posted a picture online w/ two beautiful women on his left and right, so unfollowed him on all social media (like blocked and unblocked, so he's not following me)... Haven't talked to him in over 3 months... However, saw him on a rooftop with his friends while I was getting a tour the the venue by a worker, I we didn't speak...
6 d
Update: My fears about him came after he told me that he was in debt, was a roommate with his business partner, his business was not doing as well, and his son was on the verge of failing 3rd grade.. I just wish he could be the man I wanted/needed *sigh*
1
0