Boyfriend of 6 years and I had a fight, he told me to leave, can this be salvaged?

We are both in our 40s, have great jobs and had wonderful six years together with occasional fights. We live together.
We own a lake house and he is obsessed with going there. argument started when he said he wanted to go there for one week because he has vacation days and I do not.
I am somewhat insecure and was hoping he would stay at least a couple days home with me.
Can this be salvaged. I really don't want to throw away six wonderful years over a little spat. We are both hard-headed and stubborn and neither will call the other person even if they want to apologize.
I'm thinking about calling him and being the bigger person. What do you think? Any advice appreciated.
4 d
He has texted me that I can come over and see the dogs anytime I want to. Don't know if this means anything
4
3