The guy I use to talk to and have sex with ended up finding somebody else. How do I cope with this?

The guy that I talked to. He was so back and forth with me. He never made the time for me. He kept telling me how busy he was. This and that.. Once we had sex, that was all that ever happened. Literally. We only went on one date. He told me how he wanted to take me on another one, but that never happened. It was like he forgot.. He knew how much I was there for him, and I would constantly forgive him.
He has gone behind my back. Commented on a chick's photo "Beautiful." I lost myself. I freaked out on him. Time goes on.. He dropped me to be friends with benefits. We became friends with benefits. Very wrong idea. I still had feelings for him, and he knew it. We constantly just had sex. For months...
He ended up dropping me recently because he told me he found somebody else. I lashed out. I was hurt. He knew that. When he last told me that he wanted to be in that "talking stage," I freaked out because I gave him all these chances.. Seriously. He did understand why I went off on him. Came back around to me. Told me that he changed his mind..

To wrap this honestly, he said he lost interest in me because "I listened to my friends." He was mad at my friends for what they said about him. My friends did like him, but they decided not to like him because he has hurt me. KNOWING it. He called my friend a Baddie. Always reversed things on me. Liked to make me cry. Never cared to fight for me. Checked girls out in front of me. He did a lot..

Downfall, I work with this guy two/three times a week. I'm close friends with the brothers, and the brothers know that I dated him. Yet still respect me for who I am. When I see him at work, I never make eye contact. I know he knows I'm there. It hurts... a lot, but I am coping with it.

Any advice.. Honestly?
13
3