Should I give her another chance?

Ok, so I met a girl through a friend of mine and we started dating, we only lasted like 3 weeks, because she would ignore me, wouldn’t let me see her or take her out. So I basically just broke up with her, and now like 2 months after the fact she wants to get back together, and she tells me that she’s sorry, tells my friends to tell me to talk to her, and today my friend that introduced us (also her cousin) handed me her phone, and I was weirded out, and just said “What?” And she just said “Talk” I put the phone to my ear and I hear her, again she asks for forgiveness, and told her yes, and then she says “Tomorrow I’m going to your school to see you” and I freeze, my friends also see my face and kinda get an idea of what’s unfolding, she says bye and hangs up. Later I sent her a message saying, that I really didn’t want to see her, because everything was clear to me, and basically just telling her to just leave me alone, but in a nice way. I really don’t want anything to do with her anymore, my male friends also agree with me and like 2 more of my female friends are in my side, the others (also her friends) want me to give her another chance, should I?
Should I give her another chance?
Add Opinion