Guys, My ex said he doesn’t love me anymore what can I do?

My ex and I were together 16 months things were bad towards the end we split because he thought I was lying or cheating. We reconciled after a month. When we got back together I was so resentful towards him. I loved him and I wanted to be with him but I was so scared he would do this again. One day after everything was fine I asked him about our future. I told him I was worried we wouldn’t have one and he snapped at me and said we would’ve if I respected him more. He broke up with me and I went nuts. I cried and begged for him and he said no. I’ve been trying to leave him alone and give him space but it doesn’t matter. Today I messaged him telling him how I feel. He didn’t care he told me we shouldn’t talk anymore and that he doesn’t have feelings for me. He told me he doesn’t love me anymore and that I refuse to accept it. How can somebody who wants loved me so much and treated me like a queen not love me anymore and the next How can somebody who wants loved me so much and treated me like a queen not love me anymore? I can’t believe it
Guys, My ex said he doesn’t love me anymore what can I do?
Add Opinion