Should I move on?

Ok guys, this man went to my country for work he came from Middle East.

We've met through online. We haven't meet on personal yet. We've been talking for almost 2 months we both planning to have a date. He told me he have feelings for me and ready to commit with me. And he told me that he really likes me. We have so much plans together he seems really nice he always agreed of what I've said. Like we gonna spend time together and go hangout or dates. He always gave me time like we chatted for the whole day but suddenly changed when he came to my city

I'm the one who initiate always and remind him if when we gonna have date and fixing my own schedule but he can't even fix his own? But he always gave an excuses that he was very busy in work. Otherwise if we have plan already an exact date he gonna postpone it and say sorry he can't make it , he always be like I'm not sure.. And one thing bothers me he's online on Whatsapp whenever I message him he never seen that message and takes a lot of hours to reply.

I'm so sad right now because I really like him too. If he really likes me he would make time for me right? :(
Should I move on?
1
1