I feel too young to settle down?

I’ll be 23 soon. I have a boyfriend that I’ve been dating for 1.5 years. I’ve had 2 previous long term relationships before him. I’ve also had a few flings here and there in between. I’ve had a decent amount of dating experience. But, I still feel like maybe I should have more.

I’m not really the type to sleep around with tons of people/have one night stands. I’d rather date someone and get to know them. But, a part of me feels like I should be sleeping around and having tons of hookups. The fact I’ll be 23 soon depresses me a lot. I feel like, this is it for me. This is my life. The guy I am dating now is probably the guy I will marry, and it terrifies me.

He’s a good guy. He’s 27. But, he’s just a little too immature for me. Also, he’s very indecisive, which gives me anxiety about a future with him. I do love him dearly, and can imagine him being a good father.

I just don’t know what I want. I worry if I break up with him, it’ll be a mistake. I also worry if I stay with him, it’ll also be a mistake.
I feel too young to settle down?
3
1