Have you ever had an ex that just kept making stuff up even after their lies were exposed?

Mine (who has publicly admitted she is mentally ill) keeps doing this. The latest is her claiming that I've never paid for any of my travels.

Yes, I once dated a Swiss banker who did when I was together with her but that was a small minority of the traveling I've done and I certainly didn't expect my ex, who can't even pay her own bills, to pay for our travels. Not that she actually travels anywhere anyway- she lays on her couch all day when she isn't working and either sleeps or watches TV.
I really don't care because everyone knows she is crazy, including her friends and family, but it's still sad to see someone that deluded.
14 d
She's apparently also even gotten a cop friend of hers involved in her lies. He must have known she was lying because nothing came of it but she still has to answer for that and using a friendship with a cop to try to criminalize an ex.
1
5