Is there no way back?

is There no way back with my ex?
we recently got talking again after breaking up 7 months ago. It was mutual but I didn't want to break, we seemed to drift apart and she didn't seem to want to see me as much.
we had been in contact on and off since breaking up. Then a few weeks back we got talking again and I said I still like her etc. She asked me if I was wanting to try again. I asked her to meet me and see. She said she was confused and didn't know... she told me she'd think about it but didn't know when she would know if she did or not but we could still talk.
so we chatted for two weeks first off she was cold and distant but gradually became more open to me. Even having a bit of a joke etc but would take ages to reply sometimes even though she was online. So after nothing being mentioned about meeting up I jokingly mentioned about meeting and she instantly went cold to me again. Told me she still didn't know and then ignored my reply to her. She left it unread for a week until one evening she read it but didn't reply and hasn't since.,...
inbetwen this Shen has been liking other guys pics etc. And I've just been left not knowing what's going on.
what is she doing? What do I do?
Is there no way back?
1
1