Was it wrong for me to have sex with another girl?

So I love my ex girlfriend. We broke up because we had been going through some issues with trust and insecurities more so on my part unfortunately. But she pretty much made me this way over the months we dated because she would see other men whenever I was too busy to be with her.

Anyway , we broke up a month ago and 3 weeks after our break up I slept with this girl. We had sex all night pretty much.

I had been trying to get back with my ex girlfriend but she won’t because I had sex with someone 3 weeks after our break up.

Is this reasonable for her to not accept me back and was I in the wrong for sleeping with someone else?

I admit , the girl I slept with I had known her before but slept with her during my ex break up. Is it wrong for me to keep in touch with this girl I sleep with if I am single?
1
1