Been feeling out of reality, lost in life and with self. Can this be a result of being in my abusive relationship?

My ex and I ended back in March this year. We met summer last year. It was perfect for three months, I thought I met my husband... and then slowly things started to turn darker and then it ended horrifically. He “discarded” me at our end and said the most violent and disgusting things anyone ever has to me and calling me every name he could. It wasn’t until about a month after our breakup that I realized how sick he is. I began to see the manipulation, gaslighting, and abuse that was there actually the entire relationship. I went to therapy.

It’s now almost November and I thought by now I’d feel fine. I have come a long way, I don’t hold any bitterness or hate for him anymore and I do feel much more at peace with myself and him. I feel stronger and more self assured than before I met him. But I feel very much off. Like my reality in general. Life feels strange. The things I used to enjoy and parts of who I was before our relationship just don’t hold or have the same spark anymore. I don’t know why. I am confused over what I want in life, what’s worth it and what isn’t. Then I have moments where I need a reality check, as if I don’t even feel real or that life is? Over the summer I got a new job, new car, had a surgery that was life changing... yet I don’t feel right. I do not talk with my ex anymore but I think about him every day. I would never ever want to be with him again but I don't know why I can’t stop thinking of him.
Are my feelings related to the relationship or are they separate?
3
1