Are Divorced guys less attractive?

+5Xper
Okay, so... I was a bad ass husband to my ex for two years. I did everything for her, I even read books, educated myself, analyzed my approaches, always validated her feelings, cooked, cleaned, worked, coached a varsity baseball team, loved taking her shopping and had some good times watching try on clothes, and I ALWAYS kept things fun and spicy and I only raised my voice to her like five times. Even though she would out and go just insane nothing. If I asked her politely to help Me cook, or something small. I knew there was subs mental illness, I didn't care, I made it known I'd never leave her, ever. I gave myself away, but it was my wife and I was proud to bleed for her. She left me to make it short. literally didn't come home one weekend, cheated on me with a man she left her first husband for. Yeah I was number 2. I'm humble, but I'm a very attractive man, even been asked model, I stay in peak shape, am very sexual to the woman I love, I don't stop until, well you know. I do wrong? She did terrible things to me during our situation. It destroyed me. Gimme some girl advice. Am I less attractive as a mate since I'm a divorce?
Are Divorced guys less attractive?
Add Opinion