Relationship Problem?

Okay so I’m gonna make this as brief as possible, my boyfriend & I of 5 years broke up 7 months ago. The reason we broke up was mostly my doing I didn’t always treat him the best. While we were broken up I went to therapy and came to the realization that I didn’t want us to be over. I’ve been trying to get him back but he’s giving me horrible mixed signals. He says we can be friends and see where things go.. but meanwhile he ignores my texts, claims he is to busy for me while he hangs out with his other friends, he barley talks to me. I maybe see him 1 every 2 weeks. When I express my concerns to him he says I’m nagging, he holds my past over my head, he says I have to take what he gives me.. but he’s making zero effort he still has me blocked on social media and claims he doesn’t want anyone knowing we are talking until he knows what’s going to happen between us. I told him he is treating me poorly and he makes it all into my fault.. I’m not sure what to do I don’t want to give up but every time I try communicating with him he thinks he’s doing nothing wrong and it’s all my fault.
Relationship Problem?
Add Opinion