Girlfriend said she wants to move on and wants to focus on her future and does not want a relationship?

she's done with school in December and were going to exchange our stuff sometime in November or December. Would it be OK to ask if she is sure this is what she wants and wants to throw this all away? We dated for about 7 months and for the most part really had a great relationship. What's the best route for me to get her back in my life? Friendship? Even though I don't just want to be her friend or trying to see if shed want to hook up? I'd really like to have our connection come back but don't know if I have any chance... I really didn't do much wrong. I just asked her about if I was included in her future and wed get in arguments over it because she never could give me any answer and it was an awful feeling.
2
4