I moved away for college. has this guy gotten over me?

this guy and i have known each other since February and i started to realize he liked me in march. towards the end of the school year i told him i was moving away for college. we stayed in touch and i eventually told him that i liked him and then we started going on dates. i left for college and he would reach out asking how i was doing, updating me on his life. he was staying in our home town. he once told me he wanted me to come home and asked when i was coming back. he would also tell me how he feels lonely, doesn't no how to look at himself, or that his classes suck. just kind of venting to me the every once in a while he would snapchat me. i eventually told him that he made me feel sad with him telling me this stuff all the time. he's a pretty busy person with school, a heavy work load and a high labor job and says he’s always exhausted by the end of the day. he did it once again after, but i changed the subject because we talk about him all the time and i wanted to tell him bout my life for once. but ever since, he hasn't done that. he responds to my snapchat stories every once in a while, complimenting me on my work or something i did. but he hasn't rlly reached out in a different way.
I moved away for college. has this guy gotten over me?
Add Opinion