I got with my ex at a party and he said this doesn’t mean we’re getting back together. What do you think?

I went to this party the other night and my ex and I ended up getting with each other, after the first kiss we were both like we shouldn’t have done that, and then we ended up kissing again.

he told me that this doesn’t mean that we’re getting back together and that he felt like he needed this because every time he sees me he wants to make out with me.

we ended up getting with each other a lot throughout the night. But do you think he wants to get back together, I know he said it doesn’t me we are and we aren’t getting back together, but I don’t know.

for context we didn’t break up because we weren’t into each other it was because over the summer the long distance want working
4 d
Ok so update, we are now back together
11
9