Why do women keep putting up with physical abuse from their evil "boyfriend/spouse"? Defend yourself, dump him, and call the police?

Just yesterday, a younger woman at work told me, for no apparent reason, that her boyfriend was abusing her by choking her and hitting her.

I didn't really know what the appropriate response was, because I find that women in this situation usually end up DEFENDING the evil boyfriend if I say "Dump him" or something like that.

You know what, women? As a Second Degree Brown belt who actually fights at 3rd degree black belt skill level (I couldn't pass Kata tests,) I have some self defense advice for you in a physical abuse situation:

-Either run away and call the police ASAP... and dump the guy obviously.

or

-Punch him in the throat as hard as you can, throw your whole body into and try to decapitate him... and after that, do not stop punching or kicking him until he is on the ground writhing in pain and gives up*... then call 911 and request an ambulance for him and request the police anyway. You are allowed to use lethal force in defense of yourself against an abusive spouse or boyfriend, or in a street self defense situation. This probably will not kill a grown man, but it will crush his trachea and esophagus and teach him a lesson he will never forget. He'll be eating out of a feeding tube for months, and may require oxygen or other breathing assistance for weeks or months after this. He deserves to be PUNISHED for abusing you.

*Since you are probably smaller than your evil boyfriend, it is important if you choose to defend yourself with force, you must DISABLE him on the first or second blow. This is why I recommend a throat jab, as hard as you physically can manage, and not a groin kick; Groin kicks hurt, but they really just piss a guy off, they are not disabling nor decisive in a self defense situation. Do not aim for the surface of the guy's throat. Try to punch THROUGH his throat, like you want to break his neck,
9 d
you are not trying to just leave a bruise on his skin, you are trying to crush his trachea and esophagus in one blow. If the first punch to the throat does not immediately floor him, punch him in the throat again, as hard as you can,
9 d
put your whole body into it like you are swinging a baseball bat. When he is down, kick him in the head or throat as hard as you can too
1
1