I like two people and they both like me back?

Hi, I really need help with something. I’m not the type of girl who messes around with boys and I’ve actually never had a boyfriend in my life. But recently I have met two really nice boys named Jayden and Oscar, and the thing is they are both best friends. I started off with a huge crush on Oscar and I later found out that he likes me back and he has been planning to ask me out for a while. His best friend Jayden, was helping to set up both me and Oscar and we’d always hang out as a 3. Jayden would always mention to me that he feels like he’s third wheeling and throughout the whole process I got to know them both better. Now I’m in a situation where I have a crush on both of them and both of them have a crush on me. I don’t know what to do at all, because this is such a a terrible situation to be in as I’m not sure whether I should just pick one of them? And I really don’t want to lose either of them as friends and I know I have to do something quickly but the issue is I cannot pick at all because I really like them both and would rather get to know them both better but there’s no easy way to do that considering they both like me. What is the best possible thing for me to do in this situation?
I like two people and they both like me back?
Add Opinion